My Latest telemarketer revenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the other day a number got through the filters and I decided to have a little fun with it. Could tell right away it was a call center. When the person started to say the call was recorded I said, "Hey man, the job is done but there is F$%)#&$( blood EVERYWHERE. I'm getting the F&%^ out of here." The caller promptly hung up.... Then I added the number to the blocked list.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmmm...

...unless they have contacted the police and have given them the phone number.

I doubt it. But even still all I have to do is tell the cops I am tired of the call centers not removing me from the list so I decided to have a little fun with it.

I think the next one is going to be something to the effect of a little sexy talk with the wife. Answer the phone "Hey baby hows it going. So what are you wearing? Ohh take it off for me...." LOL

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of...ummm...choice YouTube videos bookmarked so I can just click on the link when I get the call and give them an earful of some colorful language. I work from home, so I'm not worried about offending my co-workers or anything. :-)

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I get (or think I get) a human on the line I ask 2 questions:
1) Are you a computer or a human?
2) Do you know you work for criminals?

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I suspect I am talking to a "robot' I ask if they can tell what day of the week it is. Most interesting response so far is "We're not allowed to give out that information"

Latest posts

Top Bottom