My "long range" rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, that rifle is really nice. I am jealous! I would love to build a nice long-range rig, but I keep finding myself building another AR. I started building them only a few months ago, so I feel like I'm playing catchup with everyone else who it seems have stockpiles of AR-15's laying around. I only have 3 so far :(

Anyway, super nice rifle, and great shooting! I want to go to this "Fouled Bore" — where is it?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my muzzle brake in today...I decided on the Precision Armament M4-72...they get good reviews, priced reasonably and could buy on eBay....
Should reduce recoil some and make lots 'o noise :D

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess its gonna be a while with todays rain...when we get a good rain they shut down the 300 yard at the range for a while for it to dry out good.
I may be able to test at 100 but was really hoping to shoot a bit further.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know today sucked! I really wanted to shoot today. I have been working on constructing a backyard range (I have 2.5 acres, heavily forested). I have a 100 yard target setup so far, but don't have a bench built yet. So I just ran a few clips through my 15-22 and called it quits.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Few new goodies to try out tomorrow out at the furthest distance I've ever shot so figured I'd share.
I got an Atlas Monopod for the rear to go with the Atlas Bipod up front.
17911031_1490862480958976_1807909843_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom