My moon child sister in law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus, there are a few, especially here in Oklahoma, that believe in things like 'dowsing' for water or lost items. Is it real or just hocus-pocus?
I've done dowsing. I don't have a clue as to how it works, but it does work. Freaked me out a bit when my Dad showed me how when I was 17. My geology teacher had said it was a myth, and I talked to Dad about it. Might be something with magnetic fields, might be magic powers, might be something weird in my brain. Might not be anything I've considered. I have used it to find sewer and water pipes. Seems to work for underground wiring, too. I have never done a serious study to see what limits it has, nor have I tried the forked willow twigs the Appalachian water dowsers use. Dad showed me with a couple of pieces of bent coathanger wire. Last time we did it together, when I was home on leave from the USAF one time, we found the plugged drain line for the septic system at his house, and dug up the plastic pipe, and found where the RV parking on top of it had collapse and blocked the drain line. That's been close to 40 years ago.

Had a friend once who could tell you a bit of the history of an object once she'd held it, too. Dropped a knife I'd gotten from my dad into her hand once, and she blanched, and dropped it. Said someone had committed murder with it. I don't know about that, but Dad took it from a guy who attacked him with it, when he was on sentry duty as an Army National Guardsman and reported the guy for returning late from a pass. He had at least tried to kill my dad with it. Dad was a little skinny guy, but strong as heck, and not someone to be messing with.

Bill

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not necessarily true. There is much that science can't prove either.

On the other hand, scientists and atheists have agreed that the universe came from a "big bang," meaning everything created from nothing.

And that is probably one of the greatest miracles of all time.

So, why not believe in a God that could do that?
Please don’t oversimplify the beliefs of others. It makes you seem ignorant.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen anything like this or heard of this? My sister in law uses these crystals and burns sage to keep "negative Oras, spirits and energies away". She performs these moon chants as well. She almost got bit by a timber rattler a few weeks ago because she was sitting outside on the ground under a full moon performing a seance with her friend. My wife and I told her she probably summonsed the snake up accidentally in some dark mystic way. Anyways, these were "charging" on her front porch today and I snapped a picture.
Well...... For what is worth......

I pray that she would find Jesus and take him as her savior, be born again, and ditch the fancy rocks!

Keep the faith Brother!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did he not? He only included every scientists and stated that they believe in nothing. Nice!

No, Sir. I stated "scientists," but not "every" scientist, any more than did I say that "every atheist" believes in the "big bang." But, you go ahead and believe that you absolutely know what a person was speaking of when they say "scientists and atheists."

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, Sir. I stated "scientists," but not "every" scientist, any more than did I say that "every atheist" believes in the "big bang." But, you go ahead and believe that you absolutely know what a person was speaking of when they say "scientists and atheists."
It’s not my job to read in between the lines of your poor writing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom