My moon child sister in law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen anything like this or heard of this? My sister in law uses these crystals and burns sage to keep "negative Oras, spirits and energies away". She performs these moon chants as well. She almost got bit by a timber rattler a few weeks ago because she was sitting outside on the ground under a full moon performing a seance with her friend. My wife and I told her she probably summonsed the snake up accidentally in some dark mystic way. Anyways, these were "charging" on her front porch today and I snapped a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_130505_183.jpg
    IMG_20210822_130505_183.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20210822_130451_465.jpg
    IMG_20210822_130451_465.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 175

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believing in the power of something does not necessarily mean you worship it.
There is power in many things.
And some believe it and some do not.

To try and take advantage of all that is around us is not off the wall but actually pretty smart.

A picture of some people from ancient times would be like taking their soul ( as they believed) so without consent I would not go there.

Rattle snakes hunt at night.. be out in an area with them especially around some light source that brings in bugs and things that eat bugs will bring in snakes.

Fishing -Hunting friend of my dads is married to a woman that palm read and messed with Tarot cards.
When I was 14 or 15 she read my cards and asked my father what happened to me when I was very young
that had to do with water.

My father replied when jeff was 3 him and his sister walked out into the ocean and disappeared.
Said I drowned as did my sister and he did cpr and brought us both back.

I sat down with this lady Palm /Card reader and she told me things and I used those things to make stuff happen.

It is out there believe it or not.

Sounds odd coming from me or does it.

My 1947 Dodge truck I purchased from that lady's husband my dads fishing/hunting buddy when i was 17.

Latest posts

Top Bottom