My Mother received her last rights today. Prayers Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does your Mom have Jesus as her Lord and Savior?

If not I would ask her to ask Jesus to come into her heart, forgive her of her sins.

And her to thank Him for dying on the cross to pay for Our sins!

God Bless you, your Mom, and all of your family!View attachment 287425View attachment 287426
Jesus is Life, prayers for mother and family…”Thou will keep in perfect peace whose mind is staid on Thee”

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your mothers condition....I lost my mother in Feb. of this year and its been hard as she lived with me the last 10 years of her 98 year life....I'll be praying for your mother, you and the family....🙏🙏🙏

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does your Mom have Jesus as her Lord and Savior?

If not I would ask her to ask Jesus to come into her heart, forgive her of her sins.

And her to thank Him for dying on the cross to pay for Our sins!

God Bless you, your Mom, and all of your family!View attachment 287425View attachment 287426
She is a devout Christian and she has never lost her faith. Thank you.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost my Mom too, not all that long ago.
She was out of state, & my sister (who took her there) wouldn't let me speak with her. I kept calling all week, but my sister only answered the phone just as she had passed away. That was the first I even heard she was in hospice. The good news is that's the last time I'll ever speak with my (ex)sister ;-] Long story/short ending.
Enough details;
but YES, I'll pray for her. And I'm glad that you have the opportunity to talk with her. May God Bless Mom & your Family.
Mom's right; it WILL be OK. We all have to adjust to our own situation, & she's doing her part very graciously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom