My New EDC Pistol is...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Walther PPS M2. I took both it and my Glock 43, which has been my almost constant companion, to the range today and under as controlled conditions as I could make it, I clearly shot the PPS better than the 43. Dang. The PPS got back on target quicker, has less felt recoil, and was just easier to put rounds right where I wanted. The G43 is now going to serve primarily as a back-up, hide-away pistol. Oh, I may still take her out for the occasional Sunday Drive kind of thing, but man, that little Walther PPS inspires a lot of confidence.

I have a PJ Holsters IWB Kydex for the PPS and a UBG Canute on the way. I am liking AIWB more and more with the PPS so I will probably be using the PJ Kydex most often. I'll have to see once the Canute gets here. For now, I'm a happy camper.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I don't know who the wise guy is that started this thread under druryj's name but it ain't funny. We all know he would never give up his G43 as his EDC so cut it out !!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I don't know who the wise guy is that started this thread under druryj's name but it ain't funny. We all know he would never give up his G43 as his EDC so cut it out !!

I know. Dogs will lie with cats! Hell is freezing over! But I'm serious as a heart attack. That PPS is a great little pistol; for me.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
seriously-dude-w-t-f.png

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a PPS M2 for a bit, it's one heckuva little gun. Nice little trigger out of the box.

Heavier trigger than the Glock 43, but has a better feel to it...mine does anyway. I just really like the way the PPS handles. Now, if I was comparing my results today to my Gen 4 G19; then its a different story. But as far as small single stacks go, I am enamored with the PPS M2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom