My new favorite song...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As most of you know, music is my biggest passion. Every once and awhile a band comes along that really grabs my attention. The sibling act known as Liliac started off as a cover band way back in 2018. I actually didn't discover them until probably 2 years ago, but I've loved their stuff ever since. So far they've covered some songs that are very near and dear to my heart. They include, but are not limited to...

Rainbow In The Dark, Holy Diver, The Last In Line -Ronnie James Dio
Crazy Train, Paranoid -Ozzy
The Trooper -Iron Maiden
Symphony Of Destruction -Megadeth
Enter Sandman -Metallica
Close My Eyes Forever -Lita Ford and Ozzy

...as well as a few others. But their latest cover absolutely blew me away when they released it about two weeks ago. Enough of my babbling, just check it out for yourself and then YOU decide if these kids are the phukin' $h!t or what.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched a lot of their covers and I believe that they have original songs out now as well. They are a very talented family for sure. That being said, I don't like this one. I've always liked this song partly because of the simplicity of it. 2 people getting all of that sound out of 2 instruments is just perfect to me. This version just seems over done and goes against what the song style is about (to me).

Latest posts

Top Bottom