My new fishing vehicle got paint today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear it is getting darker as it sets up.
Or the color is growing on me.. it is still too soft to color sand. 10 days and i will do that then stick chrome on it.
I never thought of shooting out of the windows..that would be a good one for that and a carbine length rifle.

HHHMMM maybe i do need a 300 BO a nice quiet one.. HA!

Well I will split the gas and we can trade off driving and shooting. Can you see that two of them hand operated Cop lights can be put in both the driver and passenger door up front! We might need lights to see what we are shooting at!!! Or you could put one in the middle of the roof and we can talk Pattie into sitting in the middle and operating it from the middle of the front seat, beings it hurts her to shoot to much!!!! Hmmmmmmm, this car is really starting to add up to a fun time!

What say you Pattie, feel like being the Ma Barker in the middle, operating the light and telling us where to shoot?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a serious note, that is going to be one nice Hunting and Fishing car, the trunks on them are HUGE as you know. I always wanted to do something like your doing, and set the body on a four wheel drive something. Don't fix it up to fancy, or you won't want to take it Hunting/Fishing!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the wife's corolla hunting and fishing.. Got muddy but not messed up.
This one has posi track and 336 gears and sits much higher should work well. And i will jack it up about 2.5 more inches in the back.. the front may be plenty high..If not it will go up also

264Magnum do you live near reno and mustang road?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Believe it or not Mr. Glock, riding in a vehicle does a lot worse damage to me than shooting. The road vibration is brutal ... now I've got this damned boot on my right foot ... I'm quite a mess right now ... :P

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Believe it or not Mr. Glock, riding in a vehicle does a lot worse damage to me than shooting. The road vibration is brutal ... now I've got this damned boot on my right foot ... I'm quite a mess right now ... :P

Damn it, your crappy pain goes from the top all the way to the bottom in one leap it sounds!!! What have you done to your foot? Kick your nice husband? He cannot do no wrong, so you kicked what? Lol!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn it, your crappy pain goes from the top all the way to the bottom in one leap it sounds!!! What have you done to your foot? Kick your nice husband? He cannot do no wrong, so you kicked what? Lol!

Plantar fasciitis ... both feet even but the right one is HORRIBLE ... Doc says if I'm not better in a month she's gonna give me some kind of injections in the bottom of my foot. :shocked: NO THANK YOU ... I'm doing EXACTLY what she's told me to do ... :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom