My new gun range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave myself a new christmas present this year. I have been needing a place to store some of my junk, as my garage
and house is getting kind of loaded up after 35 years here!. So to kill two birds with one stone, I got a 40 ft. cargo container
and an Ocken bullet trap. One to store junk in and also to have a pistol range in my backyard. I am still working on it but
shot my first few rounds today. I think it's going to work out ok for me. I still need to do some work on it but believe I am going to really like it. I have enclosed a few pics of it. IMG_0123.JPGIMG_0125.JPGIMG_0124.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave myself a new christmas present this year. I have been needing a place to store some of my junk, as my garage
and house is getting kind of loaded up after 35 years here!. So to kill two birds with one stone, I got a 40 ft. cargo container
and an Ocken bullet trap. One to store junk in and also to have a pistol range in my backyard. I am still working on it but
shot my first few rounds today. I think it's going to work out ok for me. I still need to do some work on it but believe I am going to really like it. I have enclosed a few pics of it. View attachment 63736View attachment 63737View attachment 63738
Have you got the walls covered as well as ceiling and floor? Neat

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it's loud, real loud. I will have to work on getting some sound insulation etc. It's a work in progress, so I haven't worked out all the details yet. But with earmuffs it's not so bad, just hope
the neighbors don't complain about the noise!

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does one buy one of these things and what do they cost? I'm not interested in a gun range but I'm wondering if they're cheaper than another metal building.

Latest posts

Top Bottom