My new magnetic car sign.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to give impatient people a damn good reason why I'm driving at a SLUG'S PACE. 25 MPH in a 40 zone is quite common for me. If you've ever driven in Lawton, Ok, you'll feel what I mean in the seat of your pants and in the top of your skull when you bang the headliner. Some old bag blasted her horn at me the other day on West Cache Road. I replied by flipping her the bird. This little gas-sipping and mechanically-reliable 1995 city car is no boat (Lincoln Continental, Chrysler Imperial, Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham) for ride comfort.

IMG_20211014_093657407_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Last edited:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to be in the left-hand top make a left-hand turn off Cache West. There are three lanes along there. I had to brake for the uneven pavement on Wolf Creek bridge. It was literally like a speed bump. The old bat blasted her horn at me from behind. If any lead-foots are in such a hurry (to bang their head on the headliner), they can pass me.

Being in a state with a lot of farms, folks here should be already accustomed to those tractors on the highway.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife had a front bumper mounted license plate made for me several years ago when I had a big built K5. I tried to find a picture to no avail, but this is about what it looked like.

1634321430286.png

And this is what it was mounted on. So it was in the rear view mirror if I ever drove it on the road.

1634321495147.png

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A big truck doesn't make a big man. Some people say certain things about a man with a gun in regards to the "size of something", anatomically speaking. I say the same thing about an arrogant guy with a big rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom