My new magnetic car sign.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion but there ain’t no way in hell am I stopping in the middle of the road to save the life of some dog and risk my life, my passengers life, or my vehicle.

I agree 100%! I'd pull off to the shoulder first then stop to help the poor mutt best I could.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a pro-gunner, I do in fact detest the question of male part size in regards to lawful gun ownership by men. The antis use this quip often to shame gun owners. One of my uncles thought some man he knew personally "to be a coward" for "having a considerable number of guns around the house". My paternal uncle, age 70, did in fact keep one Colt .38 revolver in his bedroom drawer for home security but thought "having too many guns was going overboard, being paranoid or being obsessive". One of my other older paternal uncles who was living with him got bopped on the head by some punk who was prowling on their rural property in Georgia. They later on got a security dog too. But I digress. The thing is, The Bill of Rights protects gun rights indeed. It does not protect the privilege to drive motorized vehicles, however.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for those that think they have "big rigs," this Ford F450 is our second vehicle. Its primary purpose is to pull our 38 1/2-foot fifth wheel, which just happens to be our home. Loaded out, the fifth wheel weighs 18,500 lbs and the F450 tows it with no problems...

...and the comment about little things might apply, but none of you yahoos are gonna be able to prove it.

Oh, and be glad you aren't in Alabama and following us around as we do our Summer work job of surveying road conditions. The company mandates that the maximum speed we can do is 60 mph, but we are to drive at or just below the posted speed limits. They also want us to adhere to the "suggested" speed limits that are posted under those warning signs for curves. So, if some of you were behind us, you'd really be ticked off because Alabama has a lot of two lane roads with no paved shoulders.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a pro-gunner, I do in fact detest the question of male part size in regards to lawful gun ownership by men. The antis use this quip often to shame gun owners. One of my uncles thought some man he knew personally "to be a coward" for "having a considerable number of guns around the house". My paternal uncle, age 70, did in fact keep one Colt .38 revolver in his bedroom drawer for home security but thought "having too many guns was going overboard, being paranoid or being obsessive". One of my other older paternal uncles who was living with him got bopped on the head by some punk who was prowling on their rural property in Georgia. They later on got a security dog too. But I digress. The thing is, The Bill of Rights protects gun rights indeed. It does not protect the privilege to drive motorized vehicles, however.
I've heard that before, only pu$$ies carry guns, or you are a coward if you carry a gun. This coming from a 400lb diabetic Karen.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A big truck doesn't make a big man. Some people say certain things about a man with a gun in regards to the "size of something", anatomically speaking. I say the same thing about an arrogant guy with a big rig.
Nor does a big truck make a little man, or a man at all, since women drive big trucks too. It’s almost like it has no correlation at all…

I have a big Jeep, a little car, a big beard, flip flops, shorts, and a tshirt on. Thank God I’m protected by multi layers of repellant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom