My New Motorcycle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They taught my wife to ride. One thing to consider is the insurance savings for having the course. Also it will keep you from having to do the riding portion of the exam for the "m" on your license.

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll chime in. Take the course!

Also, don't ride your bike to the course or you'll look like a n00b. Bring gloves, closed toe shoes, long sleeves and your helmet. Great instruction on low speed skills for riders.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely take the class ASAP.

Now for the hard part, please leave your shiny new bike parked, hopefully in a garage, until then. You'll probably save some scratches and dings, or worse.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Is it worth the money

What value do you place on our life?
I've been riding for 33 years. I firmly believe that the MSF courses I took taught me the skills that has kept me alive on numerous occasions.
Over the years I've known many riders that felt that the MSF course couldn't teach them anything. I've been to a few of their funerals. I will not ride with someone that has that mindset.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took it when I was around 12-14. I'd been riding bikes for several years at that point and I really learned a lot about riding on the street. I got my m endorsement when I turned 14 and have been riding ever since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom