My New (to me) Kimber Micro Carry .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
/Colt)
I think that is a very neat gun. I like the .380 and I particularly like that .380.

Well, I'll just toss it in the old range bag for the next range trip then. It really is a nice shooting little pistol; once you've fired one of these (or the Sig/Colt), I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I remember the first time I shot an LCP: It felt like somebody hit me in the palm with a hammer; not so with the baby Kimber.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
/Colt)

Well, I'll just toss it in the old range bag for the next range trip then. It really is a nice shooting little pistol; once you've fired one of these (or the Sig/Colt), I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I remember the first time I shot an LCP: It felt like somebody hit me in the palm with a hammer; not so with the baby Kimber.
Sounds great.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which sounds great...tossing it in the range bag or hitting yourself in the palm with a hammer?
Well I've hit my thump a few times with a hammer and I think the palm would be much the same without the blood, so I pick putting that really neat 380 in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people love the Kimbers and for some reason Ive never looked into, a lot of people really hate them. No matter which side you are on, you have to admit, they are really pretty guns.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really like most Kimbers. I currently shoot one for Bullseye. It has been worked on pretty significantly by my
IMG_2325.JPG
smith, but it is the best shooting bullseye gun I have shot. Now my skill... well that is questionable from time to time.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like most Kimbers. I currently shoot one for Bullseye. It has been worked on pretty significantly by myView attachment 100650 smith, but it is the best shooting bullseye gun I have shot. Now my skill... well that is questionable from time to time.

That pistol has what looks like honest wear. Honest wear=character. I like character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, going to take the Baby Kimber to the range this morning and shoot it, alongside a couple others. A decision will be forthcoming on it's immediate future. Standby for breaking news regarding Kimber mouse gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom