My New (to me) Kimber Micro Carry .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kk!I'll do it! I have an appointment Thursday and expect to get PT orders then. If I do, he'll let me start shooting .22s. The only problem I've had is some kinda nasty swelling in my throat (inside, like damn I can't breathe kinda swelling) but that has been better today, so I'm hoping I'm over that hump.

Been walking since the day after surgery (except for that one day I couldn't breathe and got to go visit the nice doctor in ER) and been doing fine. It's my understanding that "weight bearing" exercises like walking help stimulate bone growth. I can't help but think that the light percussion of a .22 would simulate the same response. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm so outta practice you might actually out shoot me this time! :hey3:

Ha! We shall see who gets the most boolets to go in the middle of the scary target!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.380 /22lr Ammo Sale: Academy has Remington in the green box 95 gr FMJ on sale for $14.99 per box of 50. CCI Mini Mags are $7.95 per 100 rd pack.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! We shall see who gets the most boolets to go in the middle of the scary target!

Haha, VERY COOL!! I've missed being able to have fun with you guys! The challenge is what makes us all better shooters! Besides, it gives me bragging rights until the next month -- when I beat ya again!! :hey3::bighug::bolt:

.380 /22lr Ammo Sale: Academy has Remington in the green box 95 gr FMJ on sale for $14.99 per box of 50. CCI Mini Mags are $7.95 per 100 rd pack.

Thanks for the heads up! We will check them out tomorrow after my doc's appointment. I'll keep ya posted!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom