My Opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This site has been great for me. I have had the honor to meet a few very good people, and have had great information shared with me. This has been a very enjoyable place to frequent. Had all good transactions, and enjoy reading the different threads. Very interesting personalities. I don’t post much but will I’m sure. So to all of you good folks on okshooters, Have A Merry Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year
Thank You
Jim

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Jim, I feel the same way. It takes all kinds of personalities to make up this board and they're all welcome as far as I am concerned. And as the preacher said, "as long as you pay into the kitty." LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This site has been great for me. I have had the honor to meet a few very good people, and have had great information shared with me. This has been a very enjoyable place to frequent. Had all good transactions, and enjoy reading the different threads. Very interesting personalities. I don’t post much but will I’m sure. So to all of you good folks on okshooters, Have A Merry Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year
Thank You
Jim
Glad your onboard. You and Yours have a Merry Christmas as well.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

1671695522948.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom