And to think; somebody will buy this. I guess for the same sort of reason someone would buy a Picasso or Van Gogh...just because it's ridiculously expensive and they can own it?
Now that exact one I don't have. My search must therefore continue.
By the way, I couldn't help but notice that you are missing the red dot for the safety indicator. I have replacement red dots available for the low OSA-only price of $15.00 each; or two for $27.95 No need to worry about postage, just send me the money and I will send you the replacement red dot(s) by email.
You know me, always willing to help out.
I have 2 PPKs in 32acp that were imported. Could you tell me when they were manufactured if I sent you the serial numbersTop Row, (left to right):
1. 1975 West German, PPK/S, Blue, .380ACP
2. 1998 Ranger, PPK, Stainless, .380ACP
3. 1985 Manurhin, (French) PPK/S, Blue, .22LR
4. 1974 West German, PPK/S, High-Polish Blue, .380ACP
5. 1998 Ranger, PPK/S, Stainless, .380ACP
6. 1998 Ranger, PPK/S, Stainless, .32ACP
7. 1968 West German, PPK-L, .22LR
8. 1980 West German, Two-Tone (Blue over Hard Chrome) PPK/S, .22LR
View attachment 171759
Arriving soon: (not pictured)
9. 1966 West German, PPK-L, Blue, .32ACP