My PPK- PPK/S Collection is Now Complete!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug1949

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
both are 32acp. The blued pistol serial no. is127741R, the stainless is 333842k. The symbols on the ejection port cover appear to me to be eagles. If you have an estimated value for each I would be most appreciative.

Attachments

• IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1845.jpg
    IMG_1845.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 113

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@doug1949, I am going to need to know a bit more info in order to give you an estimated value..More pictures, both sides. A better close up inside the ejction ports so I can see the marks in there. Do you have the boxes, manuals, test targets? How many magazines with each I suspect the blued one was made in West Germany. Check for this on the left side of the pistol. The stainless was made in the USA, either by S&W or Interarms? See if you can determine that.

Last edited:

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First one I ever shot was a West German PP in .32acp. Fun gun. It has stayed on my "must acquire" list ever since....but I've not found the right one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The blue was made in West Germany, value is roughly $550 - $650 depending on such seemingly small thinks like do you have the box; test target; owners manual.

The other is an Interarms gun; made actually by the Ranger Mfg Co. in Gadsden, AL. Valued at about $550. I hope that helps you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took me 100's of rds to break the habit of letting my left thumb ride to high but fortunately I had a weapons instructor that screamed at me all day until I finally got it through my scull to just use that left paw as a cup. As far as Walther Corp i'm not very impressed. I bought a .22 suppressor and was excited to use it on a P22 I had, then I read a review that said it wouldnt cycle subsonic rds! Why thread it then? So I found out all the newer PPK's in .22 are threaded and I said to myself: "self, what would look cooler than a PPK with a can on it?" Well I bought a brand new one and guess what? The damn dbl action trigger pull is SEVENTEEN POUNDS!!! I wrote to Walther and asked them if a gunsmith could in anyway improve that for me since it would be hard to hit THE WALL at 17lbs, that is if the trigger or my finger didn't just BREAK OFF. I guess they were hard pressed for time that day since the letter I got back from them just said "no". So to sum up, don't buy ANY Walther .22 if you want to use your suppressor or if you value your finger. A HiPoint doorstop/paperweight is much cheaper.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Took me 100's of rds to break the habit of letting my left thumb ride to high but fortunately I had a weapons instructor that screamed at me all day until I finally got it through my scull to just use that left paw as a cup. As far as Walther Corp i'm not very impressed. I bought a .22 suppressor and was excited to use it on a P22 I had, then I read a review that said it wouldnt cycle subsonic rds! Why thread it then? So I found out all the newer PPK's in .22 are threaded and I said to myself: "self, what would look cooler than a PPK with a can on it?" Well I bought a brand new one and guess what? The damn dbl action trigger pull is SEVENTEEN POUNDS!!! I wrote to Walther and asked them if a gunsmith could in anyway improve that for me since it would be hard to hit THE WALL at 17lbs, that is if the trigger or my finger didn't just BREAK OFF. I guess they were hard pressed for time that day since the letter I got back from them just said "no". So to sum up, don't buy ANY Walther .22 if you want to use your suppressor or if you value your finger. A HiPoint doorstop/paperweight is much cheaper.
you wouldn't need subs for the p22. normal .22 ammo out of anything 4'' or shorter is almost always coming out subsonic.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you wouldn't need subs for the p22. normal .22 ammo out of anything 4'' or shorter is almost always coming out subsonic.
1080 fps is the sound barrier, typically any standard .22lr is faster than that, thats why you see a lot of subsonic .22 ammo and little or no in .45acp...

Latest posts

Top Bottom