My Recipe for Calvin’s Green Goo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Mother’s Day Wife and I were discussing our favorite holiday dishes with her Mother. Brought to mind some of our dishes.

My Geen Goo

Thinly sliced whole potatoes are sautéed in oil and butter (Hopefully with onions) with salt, pepper, and garlic to taste

as they get soft add LOTS of diced FRESH parsley and shredded mozzarella to taste. (Fresh parsley will give the color needed)

Fresh parsley will turn it all green! The mozzarella provides the gooey part. Kids love it! Well, the ones who know me do!!

a few eons ago we had a huge family Thanksgiving Dinner still referred today as Purple Thanksgiving.

We made stuffing, carrot raisin salad, coleslaw, gravy, smoked turkey and blueberry pies and black cobbler. All the carrots used were the purple variety. All cabbage was purple. The gravy was even turned purple for the occasion. Imagine everything BUT the bird started out purple! It was wonderful! One person was upset and did not like it which was good as none of us liked him anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom