My reloading bench is ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally would want bench space on both sides of my press. You may be planning for that. Just throwing it out there.
I may do that but I'm still deciding where the press needs and if I want to use tracks to give the ability to move it out of the way to do other things on the bench.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may do that but I'm still deciding where the press needs and if I want to use tracks to give the ability to move it out of the way to do other things on the bench.
I've never been around the track brackets. If they lock up tight so you don't have slack in things, I'd say go that route. Especially if you've got limited bench space.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been around the track brackets. If they lock up tight so you don't have slack in things, I'd say go that route. Especially if you've got limited bench space.
I do have limited space. It's perfect for reloading but I saw where this guy and put the tracks in for his press and it was solid as a rock. I don't know...I'm never satisfied

Latest posts

Top Bottom