My ride on a Boeing 737 Supermax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the occasional business trip to Salt Lake City. Driving would just be impractical. I’ve traveled to Houston and have made that drive for business before. Only reason I drove that is because the family went with me.

I started flying Delta to SLC, because they have a non-stop from Tulsa. Southwest goes through Phoenix or Denver and both have a layover. A couple hours to SLC is not a bad flight.

There's a time to drive.... and there's a time to fly. G'luck getting overseas driving lol.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can't get there in my truck, I ain't going. I'm not opposed to flying, but I have an inner ear condition that makes it very unpleasant. I flew from STL to OKC back in '95, and I'm just glad that it was a short and uneventful flight, because it was unpleasant enough as it was.

As for going overseas, there's nothing for me there. The only places I'd want to see are the places my ancestors didn't like well enough to stay, so who am I to disagree with my elders?

Latest posts

Top Bottom