My rights are better than yours! Nanny nanny boo boo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...ight-different-yours-dem-rep-demings-declares

‘My First Amendment Right Is DIFFERENT from Yours,’ Democrat Congresswoman Declar
By Craig Bannister | May 17, 2017 | 10:08 AM EDT

www.cnsnews.com_s3_files_styles_ap_image_s3_us_rep_val_demingse4a5717d9bae48a1380e96cedc9b2678.jpg
upload_2017-5-17_16-36-41.gif

Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.)

Rep. Val Demings (D.-Fla.) told a man commenting on her gun control advocacy that he was wasting his time – because her right to free speech "is different" from his.The Daily Wire reports that, when Stephen Mercer reminded Demings on Facebook that she had been censured for carelessness with her firearm back in 2009, she invoked her special right:

“When a commenter asked Demings if they ever found her stolen handgun and suggested that she be more responsible with her own firearms before talking about gun control for others, Demings offered a peculiar reply:”

upload_2017-5-17_16-36-41.png
upload_2017-5-17_16-36-41.gif

The Daily Wire contacted Rep. Demings’ communications director, Caroline Rowland, for clarification of Demings’ claim. But, Rowland said the Democrat “will have no comment on that.”

See full article on The Daily Wire.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda uppity if you ask me. How can someone in that position be so superior to their constituents. That is not a smart way to remain in office, I wouldn't vote for her if I were given a lot of free stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom