My Shop Remodel/Upgrade...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do have more stuff than shop. Looks a lot like my garage back in CA before we moved. And I knew where everything was. My CA garage was, in part, why it took two separate 24' enclosed trailer loads to move all our crap to OK.
That is just four pictures of 12. I has much more stuffys than that. I have table saw with out tables, a band saw, 3 welders, a panel cutting saw, a sander, 4 air compressors, a scroll saw, a 12 inch miter saw, and a big MAN CAVE garage sale this weekend. Making some room! At the farm, I had a 100 X 50 ft round top and three out buildings besides the 4 car garage. All that is crammed into this.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
14' walls, 36 x 50. and I built most of it myself.
I liked it more than my house... maybe why I am divorced.
I spent atot of time in that shop
I think my wife prefers me to stay in the shop. :D
That's why it's equipped with a beer fridge, Smart TV with wifi streaming channels, heated and airconditioned. Real man cave.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think my wife prefers me to stay in the shop. :D
That's why it's equipped with a beer fridge, Smart TV with wifi streaming channels, heated and airconditioned. Real man cave.
yep, my shop had all that and she had her own space where she made candles and sold them, makining a fine extra income.
So my shop smelled like Lavendar or cinnamon most weeks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom