My son started high school today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the feeling. My son just turned 14. Breaks my heart how time goes by so fast. He is so different than he used to be. He doesn’t like going outside and shooting much anymore and he is so moody. It’s very hard to deal with. Life sure is hard.

mariopepper

New to the site!
Reaction score
good for him :D My son is only 12 and I don't even imagine how to help him. He visits gym, soccer, and french lessons. He doesn't have enough time for everything but their teachers used to ask a lot of homework. New essay every week.. it's awful for children. I addicted to ca.essayshark.com because we couldn't pass all his homeworks without any help.. Guys, I really don't know what to do... maybe to change school. I'm still thinking about it

Last edited:

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yup... life itself is a blink of an eye, daughter is a senior this year, middle son is in 10th, and little dude going into 7th... literally seems like 2 yrs ago they were toddlers... cant help but to reflect on the things i could've done to be a better dad, create more memories, and not take time for granted.. Now they will be out on their own by the time i wake up tomorrow

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son will be 13 in Feb, on the 5th. tRidiot needs to get his son an under powered small truck like a ford ranger. You can't do much stupid in a gutless wonder vehicle. Or, a mitsubishi mirage, 75hp screamer!

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son will be 13 in Feb, on the 5th. tRidiot needs to get his son an under powered small truck like a ford ranger. You can't do much stupid in a gutless wonder vehicle. Or, a mitsubishi mirage, 75hp screamer!
Oh, ye of little faith. My little smog-strangled 4-banger made just enough power to get me into trouble on multiple occasions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom