My Turn….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
…. to get the covid. So, wife and I came out to CA to celebrate my sons 19th birthday and see my parents, who we haven’t seen in 10 months. Fly in on Friday morning. Start feeling crummy on Friday evening and marginally worse over the weekend but still tested negative Sunday evening. Monday morning felt a bit better then as the day progressed started to get skin aches and chills. Tested positive for Covid Monday afternoon. Can’t celebrate with my kid and can’t see my 80 year old folks or any long time friends. Sitting in an expensive hotel room with a moderate/mild Covid bug. Literally cost us about $3700 for this trip and it’s a bust. Yea for us!!
Since you're stuck there, any chance you could run by the Pelosi's, Water's and Feinstein's homes and spread a little of that "cheer" you contracted? Please?!?! At a minimum, go by my B-I-L's in Costa Mesa and give him a good, deep breath of what ya got!

Joking aside, hope you get feeling better.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can't take a cruise, fly on a commercial aircraft, gather anywhere numbers of humans are due to Covid released from the Wuhan lab. Someday maybe after we're gone, our grandchildren will find the truth and how China released Covid to destroy the economic system of the world so they could be the #1 economy. Who knows?

Latest posts

Top Bottom