My Turn….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…. to get the covid. So, wife and I came out to CA to celebrate my sons 19th birthday and see my parents, who we haven’t seen in 10 months. Fly in on Friday morning. Start feeling crummy on Friday evening and marginally worse over the weekend but still tested negative Sunday evening. Monday morning felt a bit better then as the day progressed started to get skin aches and chills. Tested positive for Covid Monday afternoon. Can’t celebrate with my kid and can’t see my 80 year old folks or any long time friends. Sitting in an expensive hotel room with a moderate/mild Covid bug. Literally cost us about $3700 for this trip and it’s a bust. Yea for us!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. Sounds like we’re all gonna be at risk again. Have had a few out at work the last couple weeks. Speedy recovery prayers sent.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Neighbors were supposed to be on a ship to Mexico this week...... Covid scrapped that! Stuff is being a PITA all over. Hope you stay in the mild category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom