My Wanenmacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two cool side-stories.

We had an awesome old .75 cal (roughly) muzzle loader marked JSF Botha, Cape Town, South Africa. A dude eyeballed it, said he'd be back then showed back up and we were said "Make an offer" and he said "I'm just going to pay you".
He said he had a friend, last name Botha, who lives in Cape Town...and he was gonna take this old thing and go hunt warthogs in South Africa when he went to visit them next trip.

Then, we had two Belgium Auto 5 Sweet 16's on the table with a good amount of interest...and a few lowball offers. Later in the day on Saturday a gentleman came by and looked somewhat familiar but who knows why, I'd seen about 256514 people that day. He asked about a price on the pair, I made an offer and he accepted. Then I asked his name, he said it was Art...then it hit me...Art Isaacson of www.artsgunshop.com who is one of if not the premier Belgium Browning guy. I've stopped by his place and had him work on my Superposed and Auto 5 a few years ago.

I thought both of those were really cool...ya just never know.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have liked seeing that muzzleloader, that sounds like one darn big ball of lead would be comin’ out of that thing. Turn a Warthog to a Mushhog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom