My wife had hip Joint replacement yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes and input. The wife is definitely already feeling better. She is not moaning and groaning when she gets up to move or walking. She was not sleeping well and waking herself up by crying out in pain when she turned over in bed. She is resting well and looks much more refreshed. It will be nice to see her back to her usual self. We are grateful!

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting this as my wife and i both need hip replacements
You are welcome. As one other person commented, my wife wished had not waited so long. The relief and ability to sleep has drastically improved in two days post surgery. Again, she and I were pleased with doctor and the facilities. Best of luck to you and your wife.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone I know who has had hip replacement surgery has been very pleased. The common comment is "I wish I had not waited so long." Of course, every case is unique, but it is so commonplace nowadays that I think they pretty well have it down to a 'fine-tuned science.' I had mine replaced on a Tuesday morning, was up with a walker that afternoon, and went home Thursday. That was in 2014.

Latest posts

Top Bottom