My wife is painting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the butler's pantry. (Whatever that is. An alcove between the kitchen and dining room.) Anyhow, we are having the rest of the house painted in stages but she wanted this room to be an "accent color" and she finally decided on the color. She started while I was in the shower. First time painting so although I am glad I'm not painting myself, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my mouth shut. 10 foot ceiling and she is on a ladder. No drop cloth. Oh boy. Hopefully the worst we have is nothing more than new family lore and the best is the room is painted and I didn't have to do it.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We always called that room the Breakfast Pantry, where you had your breakfast since hardly everyone was up eating at the same time had a small table and chairs

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is never painting in my house again. She doesn't remove switch plate covers... she doesn't tape off anything. She just tries to paint up next to it, without much success. Well, actually she gets next to it and then some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom