My Wife Teresa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Teresa had a relapse, it seems. She had another stroke in the same place as the last one, and she is back in OU Medical Center. Plus she tested positive for Wuhan virus. First chance I get I'm going to check on getting vaccinated.

This could be wishful thinking on my part, but this one doesn't seem to quite as bad as the one in November.

You're good folks here. I appreciate the support.

More prayers sent! Have faith and hang in there!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Teresa had a relapse, it seems. She had another stroke in the same place as the last one, and she is back in OU Medical Center. Plus she tested positive for Wuhan virus. First chance I get I'm going to check on getting vaccinated.

This could be wishful thinking on my part, but this one doesn't seem to quite as bad as the one in November.

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. Prayers incoming.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sorry to hear this and prayers sent.

My wife is in the ICU with kidney failure and seizure/stroke, her third time in ICU in the last two months. C-diff/sepsis, seizures, kidney problems and now this but she has finally awakened and is doing better everyday especially since she is now doing dialysis. Can't visit and it may be a month or more until I can see here.

Hang in there and hope for the best.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this and prayers sent.

My wife is in the ICU with kidney failure and seizure/stroke, her third time in ICU in the last two months. C-diff/sepsis, seizures, kidney problems and now this but she has finally awakened and is doing better everyday especially since she is now doing dialysis. Can't visit and it may be a month or more until I can see here.

Hang in there and hope for the best.

So sorry to hear this. Our prayers are with you and yours as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom