My Wife Teresa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK_SUN

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I am so sorry!
Dear Lord, please provide complete healing for Teresa and Gerhard1's wife.
He is the only one who can get us through the challenges we are all experiencing.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is doing a bit better, it seems as she is back at her daughter's in Stillwater, but the pain in her back got so bad that she had to go to the hospital but she came right back home. That is one of the main problems she is having right now but she is slowly improving. Her speech is still affected, and she is weak from lack of exercise (I should talk!) and barring any more strokes, she should improve over time.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

OK_SUN

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
She is doing a bit better, it seems as she is back at her daughter's in Stillwater, but the pain in her back got so bad that she had to go to the hospital but she came right back home. That is one of the main problems she is having right now but she is slowly improving. Her speech is still affected, and she is weak from lack of exercise (I should talk!) and barring any more strokes, she should improve over time.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

That is GREAT NEWS! Praise God!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom