NAA Revolver in Boot holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody do this? Lots of options it seems...could be a fun little backup gun or a good way to blow your ankle off.
I'm thinking it would have to go on the outside of the boot for me but the concept is still there.

Attachments

• naa-mini-revolver-boot-clip-kydex-holster-c28662d39fd785365a72b996d72b59ed.jpg
    naa-mini-revolver-boot-clip-kydex-holster-c28662d39fd785365a72b996d72b59ed.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 936

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see one of 2 things here. 1. Inside of boot is going to rub your leg raw very quickly. 2. Outside of boot your going to be walking and hear the dreaded thunk and slide of metal on concrete/tile in a very public and embarrassing time and place. I would rather put a lanyard on it and throw it in my pocket or around my neck.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd think with an appropriate retention strap it would have no better chance of falling out there than it would on your hip.
I've often thought about having a leathersmith (is that even a word??) stitch a small holster to my boot for this very reason...just never went forward with the idea.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your probably correct, it just feels to me with it on your leg/calf it's swinging on a pendulum roughly 3 feet every other step it has a higher chance of coming out then on your hip. But Then im no carry expert so I could be wrong.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I frequently carry a NAA .22 mag in my pocket in locations where I can't easily conceal a larger handgun. After a while you kind of forget it's there. It's better than throwing rocks.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were to carry one of these, it would be in a pocket. But with the availability and quality of so many little .380 pocket pistols...why? I have always been kinda scared of the damn little things.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I carried one in my boot as a back up. That lasted all of one day. I was an officer at the time and had made several traffic stops. After one stop, I reached down do scratch my leg and noticed it was gone. I had to retrace every place I had been and found it near an intersection. The gun frame and grips were scratched up like it had been run over (probably by me). I checked it out and test fired it later. No problems. I never carried it my boot again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom