• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Nagant Revolver(s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Didn’t find a good M1895 Nagant revolver in the original chambering for a fair price at Wanenmacher, so if anyone in NE Oklahoma has one for sale, I’d be interested. A pair would be great. PM with what you got, and thanks!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Perplexed:
What's a fair price for one of these ? I will be on the lookout.

It depends on the import mark. In excellent refinished condition, $250 for a PW Arms marked on the frame by the star; $275 for a CAI marked on the barrel; and $300 with no import mark. I’ll be shooting these, so I won’t be interested in original finish or SAO private’s models. Thanks.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don't fret if it comes with a .32ACP cylinder. I rarely ever use the original cylinder with mine, I have found that 32acp is much more convenient.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I’ll be using them in cowboy action shooting, and from what I can tell, .32 ACP is not “a caliber commonly found in revolvers” per the SASS handbook. So I’d like to stick with the original cylinder, and reload for 32-20, which is listed as an approved caliber.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Todd...not to poo-poo on your ad, but have you shot a Nagant before? If not, I'd honestly suggest doing so before dropping any coin on one or two of them. If I still had one, I might have paid you to take it off my hands. ;)

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Todd...not to poo-poo on your ad, but have you shot a Nagant before? If not, I'd honestly suggest doing so before dropping any coin on one or two of them. If I still had one, I might have paid you to take it off my hands. ;)

Agree, try one out before you get excited. Mine mostly comes out of the safe when someone wants to try it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Ha. Actually, I have. Not sure why you wouldn’t like it, but thumbing back the hammer and shooting it in SA mode was pretty neat. Now, DA mode was another story, but since that’s not allowed in CAS, it’s not an issue. Plus, the cool factor would be through the roof, shooting a pair of those gunfighter style :D