Name That Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of Jack Webb’s shows about paramedic/rescue teams.
Emergency!

I heard Robert Fuller talk about getting cast on Emergency! on Red Steagall’s Cowboy Corner radio show a few years ago. He said he tried to turn Webb down, as he was more interested in continuing working in westerns, but it turns out if Jack Webb wants you in his series, turning him down isn’t an option you get. :rotflmao: He did say that in the end he was glad that he took the part.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Emergency!

I heard Robert Fuller talk about getting cast on Emergency! on Red Steagall’s Cowboy Corner radio show a few years ago. He said he tried to turn Webb down, as he was more interested in continuing working in westerns, but it turns out if Jack Webb wants you in his series, turning him down isn’t an option you get. :rotflmao: He did say that in the end he was glad that he took the part.
Because he was going to working with Dixie.
17603998035c4ad2f6e67bcbfd184bdb.jpg

Bobby Troup's wife. Julie London. :naughty:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Emergency!

Latest posts

Top Bottom