Name this snake!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So here is the rest of the story. After noticing the snake, I simply grabbed the kitchen broom and attempted to nudge it away from the door so the puppies could get back in the house. The critter attacked the broom violently and refused to yield. So, I left it alone for a few mins and thought it might get the hint. After a few cups of coffee, I attempted to see if it had decided to leave the porch and lo and behold it had decided it liked it there, another attempt to hurry it along by pushing it away with a snow shovel, after being pushed about 10', the snake decided it was going back to the house so I then engaged it decisively. Very, very aggressive and dead set on living with the family. Generally I leave snakes be as they control the field rat population at the farm, but this little guy had bad intentions.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Generally I leave snakes be as they control the field rat population at the farm, but this little guy had bad intentions.
Something had it attracted to the house. Similar situation at our house a couple of years ago. Wife heard some bird chirps in the fireplace. We saw the wind had blown the cap off the chimney but decided to leave the nest alone and clean it out later.
Fast forward, a black snake came in through a bad seal on the bottom of the storm door, came right past the recliner the wife was sitting in and proceeded to climb the rock wall searching for the birds. She has no mercy on any specie with no shoulders.
be7c84ae72ffc642965963c036d9221c.jpg

12f3e23ccd9ff7286b0c344d412a6849.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like friggin' snakes. There's something just not right about a thing with no limbs. Dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom