Nancy is in a no fly zone? Hope she sent a body double 😳

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate being put in a position of defending Pelosi...

Personally, I wish we had a president that would tell the commies in China to pack sand and our aircraft will fly anywhere we damn well please as long as we're in international airspace. I'd also remind them our Speaker of the House is #3 in line to the presidency and taking any action that would put him/her at risk would bring a swift and severe military response.

As much as I detest her personally, she holds a very important position within our government. I'm guessing we have plenty of airpower on alert in the area around Taiwan that would likely be more than the Chinese can easily handle.

There is absolutely no upside for the Chinese in starting a war with us over Taiwan.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would bet a years pay an AWACS and at least one fighter squadron is flying an orbit in the far western pacific. Likely a few squadrons on alert here in the US too. With, of course, the known naval presence close by. Likely a few members of the silent service lurking beneath the waves rather close by.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate being put in a position of defending Pelosi...

Personally, I wish we had a president that would tell the commies in China to pack sand and our aircraft will fly anywhere we damn well please as long as we're in international airspace. I'd also remind them our Speaker of the House is #3 in line to the presidency and taking any action that would put him/her at risk would bring a swift and severe military response.

As much as I detest her personally, she holds a very important position within our government. I'm guessing we have plenty of airpower on alert in the area around Taiwan that would likely be more than the Chinese can easily handle.

There is absolutely no upside for the Chinese in starting a war with us over Taiwan.
Pretty sure we have an entire carrier group in place. I heard it explained that they won't do a thing. That carrier group can sink their whole Navy in a few short minutes. Nobody wants that to have to happen either.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom