Nancy is in a no fly zone? Hope she sent a body double šŸ˜³

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually No thereā€™s plenty of F35B that arenā€™t grounded

There also moving F22 Raptors around which I believe may be more stealthy than the F35s
Hope they get those 22s moved then. From the article I posted:

The Navy and Marine Corps have also stopped flying F-35B and F-35C jets while investigations are ongoing. Each aircraft will be inspected before its next flight rather than in batches over three months.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weā€™ll never knowāœŒļø
from the link I posted. Thereā€™s a tracking map of assets in the area as well.

propaganda is posted all the time, YouTube isnā€™t always the truth. Iā€™m sure the DOD could block any media anytime they please, at least I would hope so.

Aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) and big deck amphibious ship USS Tripoli(LHA-7), with Marine F-35B Lighting II Joint Strike Fighters embarked, are operating in the vicinity of Taiwan, on the edge of the South China Sea ahead of a Western Pacific visit from U.S. House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to the region, according to the Aug. 1 edition of the USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker. An earlier version of this post indicated USS America (LHA-6) was underway but it is in port in Sasebo, Japan, U.S. Pacific Fleet told USNI News on Monday afternoon.

dabigboy

Marksman
Reaction score
This is the first thing I ever recall Pelosi doing that, at first glance, I like. What bothers me is, "why"? What's her angle? What are we not seeing?

People from both sides of the aisle too often jump for joy when a politician does something they happen to like, without trying to understand the motives behind it.

Matt

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't imagine she has anything intelligent to say that warrants her presence anywhere. If her plane followed MH370 flight path it wouldn't bother me. You can bet whatever she is doing is only good for her and not the USA

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the first thing I ever recall Pelosi doing that, at first glance, I like. What bothers me is, "why"? What's her angle? What are we not seeing?

People from both sides of the aisle too often jump for joy when a politician does something they happen to like, without trying to understand the motives behind it.

Matt

Getting some insider trading info for her hubby?

Latest posts

Top Bottom