nancy pelosi, miss lube rack 1955

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mom and Dad must have been so proud! Go Nancy....grrrrrr!! Who doesn't like a dirty girl. Hopefully she'll run for President so we can see some of the spicier pics......you know they're out there!

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
life article says 1951 but the first photo in the series appears to be either 53/54 Olds..............so who knows.
Facial recognition program of the two also is inconclusive...............I have looked and looked and just cant guess if they are the same.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh, heh, heh! The old little too snug one piece bathing suit and a Colt Police Positive .38 Special! What a match up they made, eh, cinaet?

Mmmm. Snug one-piece bathing suits and girdles. When you had to fight your way through layer after layer of garments and undergarments to get to the prize.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
life article says 1951 but the first photo in the series appears to be either 53/54 Olds..............so who knows.

You sure? I looked at the styling cues on the front end (of the car, not the model!) and it seemed to be either a 50/51 Olds. Here's a '53; note the different inserts in the turn signal housings below the headlights, and the presence of "scoops" in the bumper (not present in the car on the lift):

farm8.staticflickr.com_7260_7436335112_ea7616e880_z.jpg

Although the car on the lift seems to have an aftermarket addition of vertical bumperettes:

i.imgur.com_ZAqVI46.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom