Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is probably thinking of all the transsexual weirdos that have come out and been normalized since Obama. It was Clinton that main streamed the rest of the gays back in the late 90s. Then that judge in the early 2000s illegally marrying them in California, and creating that other boondoggle. Even liberal progressive California couldn’t pass legalized .Then that judge in the early 2000s illegally marrying them in California, and creating that other boondoggle. Even liberal progressive California couldn’t pass legalized gay marriage as it was voted down twice by the people. It was put in by proxy through an illegal action through an activist judge.

I agree with you, it hasn’t been the last few years, but the last few decades plus that it’s been attempted to normalize
Guess you never heard of Bohemiam Grove.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like we are once again saying; "It's fine the way it is, just leave things the way they are."
It SEEMS like, school shootings, as terrible as they are, is being used to FOOL the unwashed masses into going along with something THAT IS FAR WORSE!! THE LOSE OF OUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, AND PERSONAL FREEDOM! this is, and never has been about guns, it's about CONTROL BY CROOKED POLITICIANS, that will not give up their armed guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRIMINALS WILL STILL HAVE GUNS, THEY DON'T MIND BREAKING THE LAW, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM CRIMINALS, AND POLITICIANS!!

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A female to male tranny? Quite the plot twist.
If true we will see how fast the media drops the story

View attachment 361898
Audrey Hill, Illustrator/Graphic Designer.......well, one can just color ole Audrey as DEAD now. Ole Audrey...the "IT" not as Info Tech.......IT as in gender confused.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a former Nathan Hale student this is pretty freaking sad. My sister was class of '74 (when the school was packed full of Boomers) - by the time I got there, attendance was going down fast, but it was still a quality school.

I wish I could understand what changed.
We've "progressed"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom