Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course it's a Lutheran... Ironic, since although Martin Luther was a heretic and a madman he was a lawfully ordained priest, unlike this abomination of a "pastor." He did have many legitimate criticisms, however we now see the end result of the reformation in full detail.

We use to have a solution for such problems...
View attachment 364766
Phew, for a second there I was afraid they were an Episcopal priest! Oh, wait...😁

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it disturbing that Lutherans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptist, Pentecostal, etc. all believe in God, the ways of Jesus Christ, the Ten Commandments, the Bible, and innumerable other religious based things, yet fight amongst themselves like spoiled siblings, each claiming to be The one true church/religion, as if God himself came down and said everyone is FALSE except this one.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it disturbing that Lutherans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptist, Pentecostal, etc. all believe in God, the ways of Jesus Christ, the Ten Commandments, the Bible, and innumerable other religious based things, yet fight amongst themselves like spoiled siblings, each claiming to be The one true church/religion, as if God himself came down and said everyone is FALSE except this one.
They are all the same religion - Christian.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I've not gone through all 19 pages of this thread but have the Nashville police released the killer's manifesto?

Not that I've heard. Last I read, all that was turned over to the FBI, thus, we may NEVER get to see it, as it may very well have been put right next to Hunter's laptop.

Lost Documentation.jpg

However, I did read something yesterday that supposedly the police also found a suicide note and other things in the perp's house. We may never get to see that either.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was my point! They are all facets of the same Christian based religion, yet they demean and bash each others beliefs and Bible interpretations. Absolutely stupid.
Got it. I never understood some of the bashing of other denominations. It’s all the same basic interpretation. I’m Catholic and know many people from other Christian denominations that I would consider better Christians than I have managed to achieve.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone or thing can mess something up, turn it upside down, it's mankind, so it really shouldn't come as a surprise :)

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God kinda did do that though. And it can be claimed by the Roman Catholic, Orthodox Catholic, and Oriental Orthodox churches are the "true church"

Personally I tend to go with a big tent approach. Basically, as best I can gather, right now we are fighting an inter-dimensional war with demons for the souls of all mankind and Jesus Christ ie God is on the good side. So we pretty much need all the help we can get. As long as churches are based and believe in one God, the father, son and holy spirit who was crucified and rose from the dead, I think we can work together and work out the details later. Except for Angelicans, their heresy knows no bounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom