Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But regardless, as.I said earlier, there are greater problems afoot. Satanic trannies and killing Christian school children and we're arguing semantics.
Trannies are mentally ill, Satanic…I don’t know about that. Ol’ Lucifer sure gets a lot of credit for what people do.

And it’s not exactly an epidemic of trannies shooting Christian kids either. Makes great outrage material, but most shootings involve …well…. a different group than trannies.

Being less emotional about these events and playing to the facts and numbers is what we need to do. Pavlov has dogs on both sides of the problem.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
JUST like airliner hijackings, if school shootings ever stop, it will be because, like airliner passengers, WE will no longer sit by and allow them to happen! NOT ONE TAKEEOVER TYPE AIR LINER HIJACKING ATTEMPT SINCE 9/11/01, WHY IS THAT?? Guns, like booze, and nuclear weapons, will never disappear, no matter what we do, or how many laws are passed!!!! The quicker we quit using this as a politucal tool to get votes, and actually do something about it, the MORE LIVES THAT WILL SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!The SPOILED BRATS that do this for attention, are ALL COWARDS, that is why they choose schools, RIGHT? How many police stations, gun shows, gun stores, shooting ranges, etc. have had mass shootings? If school systems, would ask for VOLUNTEERS, teachers, staff, bus drivers, etc. to undergoy training, and pay them extra for their time spent doing this, and if OUR LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA, would make a HERO out of them for killing a few of these SPOILED BRAT PUNKS, insted of taking the killers side, this crap would STOP, OR SLOW WAY DOWN, DON'T YOU THINK? Like airliner passengers, w once these punks know they will be torn apart, and patrayed as the VILLION and COWARD, THEY ARE ON TV, this will stop!!!!!!!!!!

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to know what meds the shooter was on. Critical info that is never divulged for fear of
the Big Pharma. She/it was seeing a shrink of some type. They almost always prescribe stuff.
The media is looking foolish for not seeking the truth. They continually ask what is causing the
shooting in the last 15 years or so and blame it on guns.
That's about when [15 years] they started putting everyone on the anti-psychotic meds.
Think about it as repeat business for Pharma. People are on it for life basically. And they keep adding people to the meds.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JUST like airliner hijackings, if school shootings ever stop, it will be because, like airliner passengers, WE will no longer sit by and allow them to happen! NOT ONE TAKEEOVER TYPE AIR LINER HIJACKING ATTEMPT SINCE 9/11/01, WHY IS THAT?? Guns, like booze, and nuclear weapons, will never disappear, no matter what we do, or how many laws are passed!!!! The quicker we quit using this as a politucal tool to get votes, and actually do something about it, the MORE LIVES THAT WILL SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!The SPOILED BRATS that do this for attention, are ALL COWARDS, that is why they choose schools, RIGHT? How many police stations, gun shows, gun stores, shooting ranges, etc. have had mass shootings? If school systems, would ask for VOLUNTEERS, teachers, staff, bus drivers, etc. to undergoy training, and pay them extra for their time spent doing this, and if OUR LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA, would make a HERO out of them for killing a few of these SPOILED BRAT PUNKS, insted of taking the killers side, this crap would STOP, OR SLOW WAY DOWN, DON'T YOU THINK? Like airliner passengers, w once these punks know they will be torn apart, and patrayed as the VILLION and COWARD, THEY ARE ON TV, this will stop!!!!!!!!!!
I agree 100% with everything you said old John but I believe another problem with trying to get the everyday citizen to stop these things is that, despite their crying and moaning about it, very few would bother to get off their azz and actually put forth any effort to stop it. Apathy has become the order of the day for most.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 100% with everything you said old John but I believe another problem with trying to get the everyday citizen to stop these things is that, despite their crying and moaning about it, very few would bother to get off their azz and actually put forth any effort to stop it. Apathy has become the order of the day for most.
Apathy has become the order of the day for most.

Hence the meds.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY, this, and everything else! What is the percentage of eligable voters in this country that actually vote, 50%, or less? At this rate the PAYED PROFESSIONAL VOTERS, AND ILLEGAL ALIENS VOTING, WILL ELIMINATE THE NEED TO RIG ELECTIONS BEFORE LONG!

Latest posts

Top Bottom