Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing the FBI is corrupt to the core, this really makes me wonder what they’re trying to cover up or who they’re covering up for.:scratch:
Just watched All The Presidents Men. The FBI and 3 letter agencies are corrupt.
I forgot just how much the similarities are to todays corrupt administration. Depressing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing the FBI is corrupt to the core, this really makes me wonder what they’re trying to cover up or who they’re covering up for.:scratch:
As said in another thread, there are liberal operatives that believe in gun control so much they are using AR's in Kamakazi runs in mass shootings and willing to give up their life for the cause.
The last mass shooter left a manifesto that said exactly that. The media jumps all over it, and more rights are eroded by our leaders that wish to virtually imprison us so they have total control.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep saying it often. The greatest long con in US history, is the FBI getting Americans to believe that they are the “World’s Preeminent Law Enforcement Agency”. :rolleyes2
I think the average FBI agents are on the up and up but the higher they go up the ranks, the more they become politicized. That is the pathway to promotions in the upper echelons.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife watches some of that. It's amazingly stupid when you know how things happen digitally like most on this forum do.
They all stand around this computer control room and bark orders to underlings to search for this name or building, and it instantly appears on their screens. Floor plans, and so on.
Then they dispatch the people in the control room to the scene. The lead actors go in to the forced entry with little to no personal armor while fully kitted out SWAT members are behind them to show how bad ass and reckless the lead actors are.
Give them names like Hondo and other bad ass names.
I can't stand to watch that stupid shat.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife watches some of that. It's amazingly stupid when you know how things happen digitally like most on this forum do.
They all stand around this computer control room and bark orders to underlings to search for this name or building, and it instantly appears on their screens. Floor plans, and so on.
Then they dispatch the people in the control room to the scene. The lead actors go in to the forced entry with little to no personal armor while fully kitted out SWAT members are behind them to show how bad ass and reckless the lead actors are.
Give them names like Hondo and other bad ass names.
I can't stand to watch that stupid shat.

I have yet to watch even one episode(all three shows) or even stop to watch briefly while channel surfing! :nono2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom