Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the first part of your post is true then the second won't work, because their issue is simply getting what they want. Instead just say ok you're mental so you're going to the "nut hut", there would be more "healings" than at a tent revival
I was think more along the lines of getting them away from their 'weird' friends and off of (or at least reduce) their social app dependence by showing them more wholesome endeavors like helping kids/animals or actually working (ranch or farm) in a rural atmosphere.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The school performed incredibly well. The lockdown saved countless lives, except those that weren’t locked down. 3 children & 3 adults, in a hallway, going to the bathroom, in the foyer, and selflessly rushing, unarmed, to stop the shooter. The only things missing were a hardened school building and a SRO.

Schools need those 2 things before they build another football field, gym or performing arts building. A building that a shooter can’t shoot their way into, and a SRO in case they do. You have to stop them from entering, and if that fails you need to stop them from getting beyond the entry. Hardened building, and armed security.

All it takes is money, and we’re sending it to Ukraine hand over fist.
These problems of unsecured school building existed long before we started sending vast amounts of money to Ukraine.
The problems of school shootings existed long before we started sending vast amounts of money to Ukraine.

Put the blame where it actually lays - City and State Governments that don't want to spend the money to fortify their schools or to hire SRO's to protect our kids.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Preferably under large, dense rocks.

No Quarter Expected, No Quarter Given.

They also needed security film on the glass doors, which would've significantly delayed or even denied the shooter access, and is widely recommended as part of CPTED principles.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/b5005059013/
back when i schooled all the windows had wire in them maybe we should go back to that!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
back when i schooled all the windows had wire in them maybe we should go back to that!!

Schools that I deliver to have chicken wire embedded in the glass. Is that what you're referring to?
Fire rated safety wire glass. Depending on facility classification, application and local/state building codes, it may or may not be mandated or prohibited. If not mandated, it's cost generally precludes use.

Even security film will need to be applied so as to not violate fire safety codes. Fire codes and security needs often require compromise. You have to remember that advanced fire codes have saved more lives than security products, in the grand scheme of things.

https://www.glassmagazine.com/article/wired-glass-still-misunderstood-product
When specifying safety wired glass products, it is important to recognize that simply putting safety film on wired glass without prior testing and independent certification is not only inadequate, but a highly dangerous practice that violates code requirements. Not all films work; some can actually contribute to the spread of fire. The same concerns apply when putting safety film on existing wired glass in the field. It must be done under the guidelines of a certified field filming program to ensure that the new fire-rated safety wired glass meets the fire and impact safety requirements of the code.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is the FBI on this? Seems to me they have about 3,300 field interviews to do! :mad:
The FBI is busy getting ready for the parade.

1680123758183.png

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This shooter does not fit the woke anti gun agenda profile but the "assault style" rifles do. Be interesting to see their take on how they politicize this as against mean guns. Surely not the person's fault once again.

When will we learn to adequately protect / harden easy target schools to maybe actually prevent innocents losing their lives?
fortifying the schools, hiring armed guards, etc all good - then how about all the churches - need to do the same - oH - gotta do all the daycare centers too - don't forget WalMart --- there is NOTHING to stop someone determined to do damage from going to an easier site - just exactly what this person did --- only way to fix it is go after the dooers - the idiots with weapons - and one somewhat unpopular method is the red flag law - but I would suggest teeth that make psychologists and parents to some degree responsible these parents are lying about their knowledge of her having guns and they and the shrink share some responsibility

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
its not just posting pictures of guns. Its outright calls for violence. I've seen more like this, and not just about christians.

View attachment 362371
Ok, I’ve got no problem with people saying what’s on their mind but I’m pretty sure that if some old white conservative man like me posted a photo of myself all dressed up and ready to go to work, coupled up with calling for Mexicans or blacks or queers or trannies to be beheaded, beaten, aborted, burned alive etc etc.
Just how long do you think it would be before the fbi or whoever would have an entry team at my front door?
There’s only one group you can go after Scott free like this with an open callout for graphic violence and it’s Christian’s.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fortifying the schools, hiring armed guards, etc all good - then how about all the churches - need to do the same - oH - gotta do all the daycare centers too - don't forget WalMart --- there is NOTHING to stop someone determined to do damage from going to an easier site - just exactly what this person did --- only way to fix it is go after the dooers - the idiots with weapons - and one somewhat unpopular method is the red flag law - but I would suggest teeth that make psychologists and parents to some degree responsible these parents are lying about their knowledge of her having guns and they and the shrink share some responsibility
What really pisses me off is that everyone in the Psych/Counseling field has a legal duty to report, just like teachers and school staff. They just dont effing do it(some do), and for the most part nothing is done about it when it is found out that they failed to do so.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What you’re suggesting is unconstitutional. In order to make it both constitutional and hold those operating the system responsible, you’d wind up with something that would be flatly rejected by both the left and the psychiatric profession.

Latest posts

Top Bottom