Nashville video prankster shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Holy cats. How stupid can you get? I mean, you might be able to get away with that in Khaleefohneeyah or NYC, but to try that in a southern state is just asking to get your bad self ten-ringed.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised it took this long. I see the videos of them coming after people in parking garages and everybody runs scared and the pranksters laugh it up. I'm just thinking of how many people around here arent about to run when walking through a parking garage with their family and a psycho comes after them with an axe or something. Such a stupid move.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have no sympathy for the prankster, the guy that shot him though, cannot imagine what he is going through. All the pranksters should be brought up on charges, not sure what the charge should be but make an example so maybe some of these morons will stop this kind of idiocy.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story as reported does not surprise me.
Two things crossed my mind.
First, just goes to show there are some DUMB :censored: running loose out there.
Second, I think a lot of the "shocking" and "viral" video that comes out is just fake made up crap because a lot of the You Tube "influencers" and "celebrities" are trying to make it big in the show business and they're desperate to get some fame/attention for themselves with views and likes ("Look at me! Look at me!").

And it' s probably too soon for this: If they shootee managed to got the incident on video, You Tube might not show it but his heirs/estate might be able to get more royalties off this, than anything else he ever made. :sorry4:

Latest posts

Top Bottom