Nashville video prankster shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The quest for the title of a YouTube "star" just got snuffed out by a citizen thinking he was doing the right thing.
I have zero sympathy for the dead guy. My sympathies go with the shooter that is going to live with this for the rest of his life.
Fortunately Tennessee is a castle doctrine state. If its written right, he may avoid civil suits.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? What did this dumass think was going to happen?

It wasn't a question of if, it was a question of when. The question has been answered.

My thoughts are with the unfortunate victim of the prank. His life has been altered forevermore.

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People need to know that this is a "no go". I used to only see crazy pranks that had been done overseas. I assumed that U.S. liability laws were keeping them suppressed here.....apparently not. People need to understand that when you pull a prank on someone you are writing a blank check - anything that goes wrong is your fault......This whole deal is a sign of people disconnected from the real world.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
People need to know that this is a "no go". I used to only see crazy pranks that had been done overseas. I assumed that U.S. liability laws were keeping them suppressed here.....apparently not. People need to understand that when you pull a prank on someone you are writing a blank check - anything that goes wrong is your fault......This whole deal is a sign of people disconnected from the real world.
I think a lot of these people are so caught up in the jack leg in the mirror that it never occurs to them what the consequences could be. Rampant narcissist's.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It used to be simple common sense that you don’t pull pranks on someone you don’t know specifically because you have no way of knowing how they’ll react. You don’t know if they’ll run away screaming, keel over from a heart attack, belt you in the nose, or ten-ring you.

I guess common sense just ain’t all that common.

Latest posts

Top Bottom