Nasty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One year and ten months void of Walmart for us!!!
I’ll confess to going to the Alva WMart occasionally when I have to make a run to Atwoods, but I haven’t been our local WMart here in TX in 7 years. I used to go once a year to buy a hunting license, but I’ve been doing that online for several years.:thumb:

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Urban legend. Still good to avoid Wally World and public restrooms in general where possible. I've carried my own TP since my C-Rats days and that is quite some time back. It is easy to do.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I see something disgusting that people do, I think it can’t get any worse. Then I see stuff like this and realize, there’s nothing too low, or too gross, that people will do. People are just downright unbelievably disgusting (there’s no good adjective too out of line you can use here).

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in February, I think it was, I was in the Marshalls store in OKC, street address shows to be 1425 W. I-240 Service Road. It's just west of the Best Buy store, nearest major intersection, for reference, is I-240 & Penn.

I was looking at the kitchen goods. The section where pots/pans, cutlery and other kitchen and cooking stuff is located. I picked up an item off the shelf and noticed blood on my hand. I assumed I'd cut myself. I wiped my hand off and saw no cut. I looked again on the shelf and realized there was more blood on various items. I looked again at my hands and saw no cuts. I looked closer and realized there sort of a trail of blood on the shelf, and I instantly knew I'd hadn't touched anything from that direction, so I knew it was not my blood.

I didn't want anyone else to touch that so I started hollering for a manager. Some employee came up to me and asked what was going on. I pointed to the blood on the shelf and the items on the shelf and said I want to speak to a store manager NOW. Finally one lady showed up and asked what the problem was. I pointed to the shelf and blood and told her it did NOT come from me. She said they'd clean it up right away, and another employee went and got some sort of spray and paper towels. Someone picked up an item and blood jut ran off it and dropped off. That amount of blood disgusted me. This was more than just a smear of blood on something.

At that point, I'd touched nothing else so I informed the manager I was going to their mens room to wash my hands thoroughly and I'd be back. I did just that, walked to the mens room, holding my hands up and out, used my foot to open the door, went to the sink, and washed the heck out of my hands and forearms with lots of soap and water. I touched nothing before I got my hands thoroughly washed and cleaned.

Then I went back to the shelf area with the blood. They were spraying items and the shelf and wiping. I asked if they'd take the items away, maybe back room, get them away from customers wandering by etc. That would give them time and a better spot to spray, disinfect and sanitize. They said no, what they were doing was their procedure.

I got disgusted, told them I'd never be back, and left my cart (which had other items I was going to purchase) and walked out the door. I had a bottle of Purell hand sanitizer in my car so put that all over my hands and forearms and cleaned me off again.

I've wondered if someone, a customer or employee, accidentally cut themselves handling merchandise or shelving, whatever, and cut themselves. I wonder how or why someone would not notice dripping blood and say something/do something about it.

I told them I'd never be back, and I haven't.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've wondered if someone, a customer or employee, accidentally cut themselves handling merchandise or shelving, whatever, and cut themselves. I wonder how or why someone would not notice dripping blood and say something/do something about it.

I told them I'd never be back, and I haven't.

I wonder if Robert McCall went to work at WM.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But when you have to go....you have to go........taking your own TP sounds like a good idea....too bad I won't remember it.....
In my glove box I keep a spare belt, tshirt, socks and toilet paper

Do the same. This is some of the best advice I can give you

Latest posts

Top Bottom