Natchez Shooting Supply is annoying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most places offer the option to unsubscribe from ad emails, usually at the bottom of each email.

You can also avoid email ads by doing phone orders and decline to give them your email if they ask.

Personally, I like to receive emails with tracking info on orders (which you still get, even if you unsubscribe from the ads).

:drunk2:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Natchez don’t spam ya nothing like Brownells! Lol. I subscribe/unsubscribe from pretty much all of em. I’ll just resubscribe when I’m ready to order something and get whatever promo they offer for subscribing. This pretty much goes for all the sites I use for non gun stuff too. It’s kinda like dish tv, the deals are always for the new folks and not existing ones.

Harbor Freight is the worst about spamming ya in my experience.
CVS Pharmacy.

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
5 in the first 24 hours seems normal? I'll pass...

<edit> That surpasses even NRA fundraising levels of SPAM.

I couldn't even tell you, I've been getting emails from them since I first bought from them in 2007. Sometimes there's more, sometimes less.

And way back then, they were downright reasonable priced. The shipping these days is absolutely killer. I've bought from them three times in the last year, and twice was when bulk .223 or 9mm were on rebate from Federal, and once when bulk Remmy 9mm was a great price, with free shipping.

The other whine I have started having is this whole sales tax nonsense catching up from most/all the online ammo retailers.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other whine I have started having is this whole sales tax nonsense catching up from most/all the online ammo retailers.

I'd bet there're a number of retailers who 'claim' they're collecting tax to send to your state, but don't. Nice way to pad a little 8-9% profit margin. Of course, if they get caught, they're in trouble, but who's really policing that? Someone from OK auditing sales records from a company in AZ or FL? I don't think so...

Latest posts

Top Bottom