Natural Immunity Is Real, and Here's What That Means

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to joe today.
In mandating vaccines and taking away our rights and freedoms, he said the mandate was to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. Does that give you faith in the effectiveness of jab ?
Oh, the postal service is exempt.
So are illegals.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So for those who still haven't figured this out yet, which seems to be about half the US population and a bunch here on OSA. The vaccine doesn't necessarily prevent you from getting covid. It will lessen the severity if you do, and has proven to greatly reduce your odds of going the hospital if you do. If you want it, great, if you don't, great I could care less. At least be knowledgeable about the topic at hand and what your are or are not questioning or condemning. If you still believe it is supposed to 100% prevent you from getting covid, you're out of the loop.

And no I'm not in favor of any mandates at any level, masks or vaccines.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So for those who still haven't figured this out yet, which seems to be about half the US population and a bunch here on OSA. The vaccine doesn't necessarily prevent you from getting covid. It will lessen the severity if you do, and has proven to greatly reduce your odds of going the hospital if you do. If you want it, great, if you don't, great I could care less. At least be knowledgeable about the topic at hand and what your are or are not questioning or condemning. If you still believe it is supposed to 100% prevent you from getting covid, you're out of the loop.

And no I'm not in favor of any mandates at any level, masks or vaccines.
And yet anyone with antibodies from actually surviving the covid is worse than the ones getting a shot that does not stop you from getting it and spreading it. . I'm just as vaccinated with my antibodies from having covid as anyone who has got the shot but I'm not protected. LoL.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
13x better immunity from covid with natural immunity than vaxed.
Straight out of the Israeli study where 90% of the people are going on their 4th shot.
Gibralter 2500% spike in cases with 100% vaxed. Those are the current facts with more data coming all the time.
To those that have had covid you have the best protection of all and don't need any mandated shots. I have had neither and don't care what everyone else wants to do. But I will fight against illegal and unconstitutional madates and governmental over reach with every breath of my being

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
13x better immunity from covid with natural immunity than vaxed.
Straight out of the Israeli study where 90% of the people are going on their 4th shot.
Gibralter 2500% spike in cases with 100% vaxed. Those are the current facts with more data coming all the time.
To those that have had covid you have the best protection of all and don't need any mandated shots. I have had neither and don't care what everyone else wants to do. But I will fight against illegal madates and governmental over reach with every breath of my being
amen

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much worse... conservatives! :lookaroun
___
My conspiracy brain thinks this may be the whole point. They know the majority of people not getting vaccinated are Republicans. They also know many federal workers will quit over this. This is an opportunity for them to purge more conservatives from government jobs (not that there are many now). Just like Biden firing the all Trump appointed military academy board members. Liberals may not stay in power after the next elections, but they will be dug in deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom