NCIS: New Orleans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, rats. There's enough sadness in real life.

LaSalle was one of the (few) remaining reasons I watched this. Am really fed up with the angry Latino girl, and not sure I'll even watch the show again.

Yeah, I know. Just a pathetic rant of no particular value. :/

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NCIS and NCIS New Orleans has had a lot of cast changes over the years. I haven’t been watching NO in a while and was flipping channels last night and caught part that episode. I’m going to have to back track and see what led up to it. I don’t get why they’re always pulling their guns out of desks and filing cabinets either. They do it on NCIS too. Must be one of them Navy Things.

If the angry Latino gal you’re talking about is Vanessa Ferlito, she’s been that way in just about every show I’ve seen her in. Google her pictures. She always looks like she PO’ed about something.

I wonder who is going to be brought in to replace him.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the angry Latino gal you’re talking about is Vanessa Ferlito, she’s been that way in just about every show I’ve seen her in. Google her pictures. She always looks like she PO’ed about something.

I wonder who is going to be brought in to replace him.
Yep, apparently that's her.

I rarely like cast changes in shows I watch regularly. But for some reason, they never ask my permission... :D

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, rats. There's enough sadness in real life.

LaSalle was one of the (few) remaining reasons I watched this. Am really fed up with the angry Latino girl, and not sure I'll even watch the show again.

Yeah, I know. Just a pathetic rant of no particular value. :/
You still watching Days of our Lives though?

Latest posts

Top Bottom