Nearly 400K Anchor Babies Born in 2021, Outpacing U.S. Births in 49 States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and then add in all the illegals who entered at the age of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ....20...30....40....50...
that's what people don't understand; the outpacing births is one thing, but *each* and *every* age group is *also* being replaced. that's why so many *experts* are being surprised that white populations are falling faster than anticipated.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and then add in all the illegals who entered at the age of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ....20...30....40....50...
that's what people don't understand; the outpacing births is one thing, but *each* and *every* age group is *also* being replaced. that's why so many *experts* are being surprised that white populations are falling faster than anticipated.

Technically and for reporting purposes, I think that most Hispanics are "listed" as white. At least, when I worked with such statistics regarding crimes, an Hispanic could be someone of any "race." They are fairly rare, but there are black Hispanics.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured this out when I was a kid out shopping at TG&Y. When I saw all the products being labeled in English and Spanish. I knew what was happening. I knew that we Americans, not just whites were eventually going to be in the minority with all of the begetting and begotting.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Had a Kenyan President without many Kenyan anchor babies. Have an Eastern Indian/Jamacian VP who can't legally be President. Rules are for thee, not them.
i have no doubt all this trans movement is just cultural programming so no one will care when Michael Obama is president.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a Kenyan President without many Kenyan anchor babies. Have an Eastern Indian/Jamacian VP who can't legally be President. Rules are for thee, not them.
We did not, keep telling the lies. Go look up who certified his birth certificate and what his political affiliation was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom