Nearly 400K Anchor Babies Born in 2021, Outpacing U.S. Births in 49 States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, you are so predictable. Always defending the commies.
Nice ad hominem, speaking of predictable.

How exactly does my statement defend commies? It doesn’t, has nothing to do with them. I’m pro democracy and anti everything else no matter what side of the political spectrum they come from, even if I agree with them on many issues.

TrumpIsm is/has fractured the Republican party. That favors the dems. It’s alianating all but his base. You need more than just trumps fervent base to win national elections and contested close elections

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice ad hominem, speaking of predictable.

How exactly does my statement defend commies? It doesn’t, has nothing to do with them. I’m pro democracy and anti everything else no matter what side of the political spectrum they come from, even if I agree with them on many issues.

TrumpIsm is/has fractured the Republican party. That favors the dems. It’s alianating all but his base. You need more than just trumps fervent base to win national elections and contested close elections
Just about every post is left leaning and you know it. But hey, you do you.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't fracture something that was never together. The GOP leadership is clearly controlled opposition.

In the future, when we finally get rid of universal suffrage, a lot of these problems will solve themselves.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't fracture something that was never together. The GOP leadership is clearly controlled opposition.

In the future, when we finally get rid of universal suffrage, a lot of these problems will solve themselves.
Get rid of universal suffrage? Really? So who gets the right to vote, and who is this we that’s getting rid of it?

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get rid of universal suffrage? Really? So who gets the right to vote, and who is this we that’s getting rid of it?
Not sure about this suffrage, but voter laws certainly need to be fair across the board and Federal take over is not the answer as has been proposed by the progressives.
100% voter ID required, no ballot harvesting, no ballot boxes connected to the internet which is easily done with SD cards currently.
I get it that some cannot make it to the voting location but absolute verification needs to be required.
The screaming idiots saying a real ID is voter suppression are idiots that will not watch anything but cnn.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and then add in all the illegals who entered at the age of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ....20...30....40....50...
that's what people don't understand; the outpacing births is one thing, but *each* and *every* age group is *also* being replaced. that's why so many *experts* are being surprised that white populations are falling faster than anticipated.
They aren't "surprised" - this is all by design.

Latest posts

Top Bottom